Petticoats and femininity have been tangled together for hundreds of years. Power, submission, delicacy, flirt, flounce, silk, lace, organza, intimacy and modesty.
Behind the scenes. Clothes design and photography concentrate on and explore the minutae and stage props of femininity.
An image in which detail is subordinate to the overall artistic call to the viewer.
DA photography had groups for pinups and fashion, for latex, lingerie and suspenders. Now it has one on petticoats too.
1. Photographs only
2. All photographs must feature petticoats and be artistic ! Pretty obvious really!
The group is not here to display your cute girlfriend, or your bright new petticoat. It is here to display your petticoat artwork
While petticoats are the focus, there are no groups for tutus, slips, negligees. So we may include these at our discretion in extra sections if there is some aesthetic relation to petticoats.
3. All photographs must have clear depth of field or brokah created by focus, lighting, (non-obtrusive) post-editing.
4. We do not accept out of focus shots, or shots where focus is on the background or something other than the model or clothes
5. We do not accept over or underexposure, red-eye, over-processed, or grainy images. Nor do we accept photos with cluttered or poorly cropped backgrounds that distract from the subject.
6. We do not accept multiple pictures on one photo
7. We do not accept crude, in-your-face images.
8. We may or may not give a reason for declining any photgraph.
If you ask in the private section, we will try to give you some tips.
If there is no reason, look at the don’t rules above.
9. A lucky number